- The 2021 Billy Michal Leadership award and Leadership Forum will be hosted Virtually.
- Nominees currently must be in grades 8–12.
- Only individual students can be nominated, not groups.
- Students may be in public, private, parochial, or home school in the United States.
- Nominations must be submitted through the Billy Michal Student Leadership Award webpage by February 15, 2021
- Awardees will be selected based on their demonstrated commitment to making a positive contribution to their school, community, country, and/or the world.
- Only fully completed nominations will be eligible for consideration.
Awardees will be notified by March 8, 2021 and asked to sign and return a letter of commitment, information forms, and media release by March 19, 2020
- Awardees will be invited to virtually participate in the Billy Michal Student Leadership Week.